Saturday, January 28, 2012

Yay, More Yarn!

Socks are my favorite thing to knit. And self striping sock yarn is my favorite yarn. So I was beyond excited when a fellow Raveler offered to sell me her skein of Bad Amy in the "Electric Mayhem" color way!! I've never tried Bad Amy simply because her stuff is always sold out. Always.

But wait, there's more. I purchased this skein from Tiffany and about a week later I hadn't received it so I dropped her a note on Ravelry to see if she had shipped it yet. She replied right away explaining she in fact had not sent it out yet due to some unfortunate real life stuff. She apologized several times and promised to send it out ASAP. I told her not worry, I totally understand, no biggie. Well, not only did she mail it out right away, but she sent it priority so I'd have it a little quicker(which was awesome, but totally unnecessary) AND she saw on my Ravelry profile that I want to attempt toe up docks someday, so she sent me FOUR toe up sock patterns by Wendy Johnson!! What a sweetheart!! I'll be keeping an eye on her destash page for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment