I'm going to try and do a weekly update of my works in progress and finished projects every Wednesday.
Works in progress:
The Dunwich Socks - I got the fist one finished and the toe of the second one started. I hope to finish these this week so I can finish Beetlejucie.
Beetlejuice - has been on my needles since October. I haven't touched them since November.
Penelope - is making progress. I started her this last week and have one foot and assembly left to do. This is my first one and will be mine. I plan on making two additional Penelopes for two sweet little girls I know, and about 5 other Rebecca Danger monster for friends. So expect lots of that in the near future.
Snowflake Blanket - hasn't been touched since December. My goal was to finish it by Christmas. I WILL finish it soon, hopefully this month.
The two log cabin blankets haven't been touched at all this year simply because I haven't been home.
No finished object this time.